Friday 6 February 2009

Poem of the Week

Actually, there is no poem this week .... I have one in mind, but it's the first time that I havn't found it on the Internet, and I don't seem to have a copy at home.

The poem I wanted to put up was 'The Mighty Slide' by Allan Alhberg. Does anyone remember it? I thought it would be perfect for the snowy weather, and the way everyone is slipping about and sliding down hills!

Anyway, here are some pictures that I took ... it's actually snowing again today -there's a blizzard at this very moment and I can't see Magdalan College tower - which I usually can!

Fear not, I'm still reading too! I've decided today to ignore the snow (within reason, of course!) and go into town and indulge in a book or two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog...I have a variety of poems there. http://ShadowofDiogenes.blogs.com/shadow/