Monday 1 September 2008

Prize winner

I've been so busy the last few weeks that I completely forgot to announce who had won the two books I had put into the draw.

Only two people actually entered, so it was very easy to make the award.

I have pleasure in announcing that Stacey won The Flight of the Falcon, so if she'd email me, I can have it out to her by the end of the week.

Simon won the other one ... er, what was it, I can't remember. I've already given it to him anyway, so it doesn't matter!

More talk of books read recently coming up ... I have read 58 books out of 100, and have currently got at least three on the go. Onwards my friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've won, I've won! Hooray, Hooray! I would email you my address but I don't seem to be able to find an email address on your site. Please advise, as I really hate to put personal info out on the web. Thank you for sharing the wealth. :) Stacey

GlassCurls said...

my email is mistressdickens@gmail.com