Saturday 5 July 2008

BAFAB draw!

Hello everyone and welcome to the BAFAB draw!

I had three very willing helpers for this momentous task:

From L to R they are Sminty - my adopted Polar Bear, Andrex and Bert, who bravely lost an ear when the family puppy needed something to chew on.

And on to the draw:

The winner of the Virago Modern Classic 30th Anniversary edition 'A Game of Hide and Seek' by Elizabeth Taylor is .... MADHU!


Second prize of 'Where Two Roads Meet' by Sally Vickers is ..... PETA!


Third Prize of 'The Princess Bride' by William Goldman is ..... OFFMYTROLLEY!So congratulations to those who won .... if you can email me (mistressdickens@gmail.com) and let me know your address, that would be great!

10 comments:

Peta said...

Hurrah! My thanks go to Andrex for performing such diligent draw duty. The book looks really interesting and I look forward to reading this take on the Oedipus myth. I really must sort out my BAFAB draw but need to wait until I'm paid first. :(

tanabata said...

Very cute! Congrats to the winners.

offmytrolley said...

Gosh, I'm truly flabbergasted - thank you for your generosity.

sunflowerinrain said...

Brilliant draw! Lovely to see Sminty is happily integrated, too.

GlassCurls said...

Yes Eli, he's made lots of friends. He's very happy sitting atop one of my bookcases!

A Paperback Writer said...

Okay, this is cute.
Way cute.
I thought I was the only one who ever posted pics of stuffed animals on my blog.....
I am amused.

GlassCurls said...

I wasn't allowed to do it on my own - they all clamoured to do the honours! But I'm not the only one to use stuffed animals - stuckinabook does so too!

dd said...

Omg, that was so cuuuuute! Congrats to the winners! =D

~Lucy D =)

StuckInABook said...

I adopted the same polar bear for my brother! He's called Nanuk.

GlassCurls said...

So we're Polar Bear twins?! How lovely!