Thursday 17 July 2008

I lost my heart by the river Dart

I'm back from Dartington, full of stories and laden with books. It was such a fantastic time, and I'll be writing it all up very soon - although this weekend will be manic, as I go to Norwich to graduate tomorrow, and then have a busy weekend celebrating with friends.

Have no fear though - I will be writing all up, not least because I met Sam Leith, book editor for the Daily Telegraph, who said he would link to my blog from the paper's website. I've got to live up to that now, havn't I!

In the interim, go over to Lynne's blog to read all about the events so far - she's been racing around like the busiest bunny on earth, and has already written some fantastic posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read "On The Shortness of Life" by the Roman philosopher Seneca. It contains a lot of wisdom within its pages.