Friday 11 July 2008

Off to Way With Words

There's a place in Devon called Dartington Hall,
Where the things you hear are bound to enthrall.
I'm off on a train to be there with delight,
To sample the pleasures by day and by night.
Dovegreyreader is there - she's a bookworm, by gum
And once more Justine is giving 'Daphne' a run.
So drop what you're doing, come one and come all,
And get stuck in to the Way With Words Festival!


With deep apologies to anyone reading this .... It goes to prove I'm not meant to be a poet! If all goes well, I may be reporting from the festival, but if not, I shall write up after the event, and make sure to take a shed load of pictures!

1 comment:

offmytrolley said...

Here's hoping you have lots of fun
On your trip to Dartington
I'd love to go but must not shirk
This weekend I've got to work