Sunday 29 June 2008

Buy a friend a book week

I'm so glad that I've joined in time to celebrate this best of customs ... it's great to share the love!

Consequently, if you would like to enter the Buy a Friend a Book draw, please comment down below before Friday.

I am hoping to get hold of one of the Virago Modern Classic birthday editions (although they seem to have disappeared without a trace ...), but if anyone has a burning desire for something, then please include it in the comments. My limit is £15.

Because I'm feeling generous, there will be a second prize too ... ooh!


In other news I had a dream last night where Daphne du Maurier was sitting on my sofa. I made a reference to Oriel Malet, at which Daphne gave me a piercing look and I blushingly confessed I'd been reading 'Letters from Menabilly'. Then I woke up. Anyone like to tell me what my subconscious is trying to tell me?

21 comments:

Juxtabook said...

May I join in please? Thank you!

Juliet said...

Oooh, exciting! Please count me in!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be included in your draw.
Thanks!

offmytrolley said...

Please count me in! I've only just found you and I am very flattered that I am on your blog roll!

ikkinlala said...

I have no idea what your subconscious is telling you, but I'd love to enter your draw.

Bellezza said...

At least you didn't dream of Manderly.

GlassCurls said...

Well that might have been interesting!

By the way - hello everyone, welcome to the draw!

Anonymous said...

Please count me in for the draw. Thanks :).

StuckInABook said...

Count me in!

And sorry I still haven't written - I owe SO many people letters, and need an evening in to write them, but it probably won't be til next Monday.

Anonymous said...

Please include me in the draw. And thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me in the contest. Thank you. =)

Carmen T
carmenalexistsang@gmail.com

tanabata said...

Me too please. :)

GlassCurls said...

Don't worry about it Simon - I think I owe a lot of people letters too! It'll be nice to see when it comes :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh!! Count me in count me in!!! (Of course....)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be included please.

Carol

GlassCurls said...

I have two names to add of people who can't get to the net at the moment.
Beth says: Add me!
Emily says: Me too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, is it too late to be included? Thank you

Anonymous said...

Consider me in! However, I live in India!

Peta said...

Count me in please!

GlassCurls said...

Hannah from my other blog says: 'Add my name. I'm far too lazy to go all the way to your blogspot!'

Alessandra said...

Count me in, please!